|Jennie Jacques Real Name / Jennie Jacques Full Name|
|Jennie Jacques Net Worth||$0.9 million USD|
|Jennie Jacques Birthday (Year-Month-Day)||1989-2-28|
|Jennie Jacques Nationality|
|Jennie Jacques Occupation|
|Jennie Jacques Height||1.65 m or 5 ft 5 inches|
|Jennie Jacques Weight||53 kg or 117 pounds|
|Jennie Jacques Marital Status|
|Jennie Jacques Ethnicity|
|Jennie Jacques Education|
|Jennie Jacques Kids|
|Jennie Jacques Kids Names|
- Jennie Jacques celebrates their birthday on 2-28
- How old is Jennie Jacques? Jennie Jacques is 31 years old
Jennie Jacques (born 28 February 1989) is an English actress. Her first major role was as Annie Miller in Desperate Romantics (2009), a six-part BBC Two television drama serial about the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood that was broadcast in July and August 2009. From 2013–2014 she played the lead role of WPC Gina Dawson on the BBC television series WPC 56. From 2015 to 2019 Jacques has played the recurring role of Saxon Queen Judith on the television series Vikings.
Jacques played Katie Fielding in the ITV police series The Bill and artists' model Annie Miller in the BBC Two period drama Desperate Romantics (2009). She was cast as Beth in the home invasion urban thriller Cherry Tree Lane and Ree Ree in the futuristic thriller Shank. Jacques has also appeared in Casualty on BBC1, where she played Lily Knowles, the carer of Megan Roach, in the episode "Nice and Easy Does It" broadcast on 7 August 2010.
In 2011, Jacques was featured in the promotional video for the Mason single Boadicea. She also appeared in slasher film Demons Never Die (2011), in which she appeared nude during a sex scene with Robert Sheehan.
Jacques appeared in an episode of Father Brown in 2013, and was then cast as the lead actress in the BBC afternoon series WPC 56, about a woman police constable in the male-dominated world of 1956. Both programmes were made by BBC Birmingham.
|2009||The Bill||Katie Fielding||Episodes: "Teenage Kicks, Part One & Two"|
|2009||Desperate Romantics||Annie Miller||Main role|
|2010||Lark Rise to Candleford||Emily Mullins||Episode #3.10|
|2010||Stanley Park||Raggedy Ann||Pilot for BBC Three|
|2010||Casualty||Lily Knowles||Episode: "Nice and Easy Does It"|
|2012||Love Life||Tilly||Television miniseries, 2 episodes|
|2013||Father Brown||Violet Parnassus||Episode: "The Wrong Shape"|
|2013–2014||WPC 56||WPC Gina Dawson||Lead role (seasons 1–2), 10 episodes|
|2015–2019||Vikings||Judith||Recurring role (seasons 3–5), 29 episodes|
|2015||The Delivery Man||Tash||Main role, 6 episodes|
|2019||London Kills||Amber||Main role|
|2010||Cherry Tree Lane||Beth|
|2011||Demons Never Die||Jasmine|
|2012||Truth or Dare||Eleanor||Also known in the United States as Truth or Die|
- "WPC 56 star: Who needs Hollywood when you've got Brum..." Birmingham Mail. Retrieved 27 February 2015.
- "Desperate Romantics". desperateromantics.co.uk. Archived from the original on 19 April 2010. Retrieved 17 April 2015.
- "Coventry actress Jennie Jacques goes back to the 50s for BBC drama WPC 56". Coventry Telegraph. 25 April 2013.
- "Film agency review". Archived from the original on 9 October 2007. Retrieved 15 August 2009.
- "Manolo Cardona Joins Netflix's 'Narcos'; Jennie Jacques In History's 'Vikings'". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved 2 October 2014.
- "The Delivery Man". comedy.co.uk. Retrieved 17 April 2015.