|Jen Sincero Real Name / Jen Sincero Full Name|
|Jen Sincero Net Worth|
|Jen Sincero Birthday (Year-Month-Day)||1965-8-7|
|Jen Sincero Nationality|
|Jen Sincero Occupation|
|Jen Sincero Height||m or 0 ft 0 inches|
|Jen Sincero Weight||kg or 0 pounds|
|Jen Sincero Marital Status|
|Jen Sincero Ethnicity|
|Jen Sincero Education|
|Jen Sincero Kids|
|Jen Sincero Kids Names|
- Jen Sincero's birth date is 1965-8-7
- What is Jen Sincero's age? Jen Sincero is 55 years old
Jen Sincero (born August 7, 1965) is an American writer, speaker and success coach.
Early Life and Education
Jen Sincero was born and raised in Westchester, New York. The daughter of Italian-born Domenico Sincero, a doctor, and Susan Sincero, she attended Briarcliff High School and later Colorado College, where she graduated in 1987 with a BA in English. Sincero worked in the marketing department at CBS/Epic Records in the 1990s. She and her co-worker Sara Rotman wrote a screenplay about a fictional band, Crotch which Sincero later formed in real life with Rotman and her brother, Stephen Sincero and later Michael Mellett. The music video for their song "Power Tool of Love" appeared on Comedy Central in 1993. The band later split up and she moved to Albuquerque, New Mexico in 1996 where she started the Jenny Clinkscales Band and later 60 Foot Queenie, a solo project.
In 2000 Sincero moved to Los Angeles, California and worked as a freelance writer, writing marketing materials for the recording industry, magazine articles, blogs and performing spoken word. Her first book, a novel, Don't Sleep With Your Drummer (MTV Books, 2003), a semi-autobiographical novel about a rock band, was optioned for TV development by both HBO and Oxygen. Her second book, The Straight Girl's Guide to Sleeping With Chicks (Simon & Schuster, 2005), was a national bestseller.
In 2008, Sincero began facilitating workshops for the women's entrepreneurial organization, Ladies Who Launch, and later started her own practice as a success coach.
Her third book, You Are A Badass, How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life (Running Press, 2013), hit #1 on the New York Times bestseller list in 2015, and has been on the New York Times bestseller list ever since. You Are a Badass is available in over 30 languages and has spawned calendars, motivational buttons, day planners and the follow-up books You Are a Badass at Making Money: Master the Mindset of Wealth (Viking, 2017), also a New York Times bestseller, and You Are a Badass Everyday, How to Keep Your Motivation Strong, Your Vibe High and Your Quest for Transformation Unstoppable (Viking, 2018).
Honors and Awards
In 2014, Sincero's narration of You Are a Badass won her an Audie Award, an annual award given by the American Audio Publishers Association for audiobooks and spoken-word entertainment.
- 2018, You Are a Badass Everyday, How to Keep Your Motivation Strong, Your Vibe High and Your Quest for Transformation Unstoppable (Viking)
- 2017, You Are a Badass at Making Money: Master the Mindset of Wealth (Viking)
- 2013, You Are A Badass, How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life (Running Press)
- 2005, The Straight Girl's Guide to Sleeping With Chicks (Simon & Schuster)
- 2003, Don't Sleep With Your Drummer (MTV Books)
- Elkins, Kathleen (12 December 2018). "How No. 1 New York Times best-selling author Jen Sincero went from $28,000 a year to 'making seven figures'". CNBC. Retrieved 29 April 2019.
- Grant ’92, Katie (2018-09-04). "The Road to Writing Is Not Always Paved". Bulletin. Retrieved 2019-11-28.
- Field, Hayden (6 September 2018). "From Totally Broke to Multimillionaire: How Jen Sincero Pivoted from Rock Star to Bestselling Self-Help Author and Success Coach". Entrepreneur. Retrieved 30 April 2019.
- "2014 Audie Awards® - APA". www.audiopub.org. Retrieved 2019-11-28.